miss-chui

Friday, July 17, 2009

Popped by my previous school - GESS

Today, I went back to my previous school - Gan Eng Seng School. The school that I taught for 3 and a half years, the school that housed many of my best friends and great students.

I saw my ex-students like Aneill, Yanti, Ain, Hui Zhen, Teng Feng, Brandon, Teck Kian, Jian Wei, Jason, Jun Da, Shaun and many other students. I had flashbacks of talking to them in GESS Centre, scolding them, meeting their parents (what kind of memories I have?). Then I look at their slightly matured faces now, and truly felt that my boys have grown up. Of course, from what I heard, some of them are still creating troubles. Sigh... Yet, I am glad to see that many of them have outgrown their tantrums and bad tempers. Eugene and Teck Kian even top the level. Well done!

A photo taken last year on my last day in GESS

Then, I met my former 3G students: Li Sin, Yang Yu, Ryan, Sritam, Benjamin (I remember your name now!), Tsun Hao, Harris, Win,my beloved Sultan and many others. Glad to see that they have not lost their good spirits under the stress of O-levels.

Lastly, the great team of teachers who worked with me side-by-side throughout my 3and a half years in GESS. Really missed everyone of them and how we spent our time in the staff room gossiping about students :> Of course, my best best best friends-cum-colleagues like Mdm Chng, Lineng, Lipei and Siti are still pretty as ever.

Mdm Foo, myself, Lipei, Siti and Mrs Palan

I shall spend the next few days travelling down the memory lane....

Farewell lunch with GESS teachers in 2008


Library Club outing in 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home