miss-chui

Thursday, July 16, 2009

My family's visit to Shanghai

I have not posted anything on my blog for quite some time. The simple reason is Blogspot is banned in China!! If you think it is bad enough, I have worse news: I suspect Facebook is banned in China too... (tried to access the website a few times, but unable to do so...)If this happens, I think I will have a hard time keeping in touch with friends in Sinagpore.

Anyway, I shall try my best to update you all!

My family visited me from 27 Jun - 10 Jul 2009. I had a great time bringing them around. The only setbacks were
1) the weather is simply too hot (35 degree C), and
2) I was suffering from flu and cough throughout their visit.


Nonetheless, we had a good time travelling around Shanghai. We went to the usual tourist places in Shanghai. Went to Zhou Zhuang (very famous watertown) and Hangzhou. Ate a lot of good food. They all enjoyed the trip alot!

Of course, I must bring up Dong Dong, my beloved pet. My family finally met him in person (I mean, in rabbit). The first words that came out from their mouth were:"Oh my god, he is so big!!" Within the next few days, they all fell in love with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home