miss-chui

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Madam Tussauds Wax Museum

Last week, I went to Madam Tussauds Wax Museum in Shanghai. It is located in New World Emporium (5 min walk from People Square Metro Station). There was a promotion, 50% discount for all tickets. I paid 67.50 RMB (S$1 = 4.50 RMB ?).

Quite value for money I must say. We spent about 2 hours there. The ladies were pleasantly entertained, but the two gentlemen were just overjoyed. It is like they entered a playground, never seen a male snapping so many shots before? What is with man and wax figurine?




This final shot captures all the ladies who went to the museum with me (I was holding the camera, in case you wonder where I am :>)

Then, it occured to me: Where are my beloved Bruce Willis, Keanu Reeves and Jet Li????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home