miss-chui

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Rabbit's favorite food: Alfafa Hay!

The pet food supplier tells me that rabbit's favourite food is alfafa hay. In fact, it should be their main food. I always thought that food pellets should be the one and hay is like their snacks. Well, we learn new things everyday.

Dong Dong, being a greedy rabbit, has no particular preference. Or so I thought. He eats everything! Pellets, hay, broccoli, apple, prune, carrot, toilet paper roll, remote control, you name it, he eats it. However, I was told that rabbit has a weak stomach so sweet and juicy food could lead to diarrhoea. Any food given to rabbit should be as dry as possible.

Last night, while feeding him, I finally found out his favourite food! It is Alfafa Hay!!!! How do I know? Just look at him!


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home