miss-chui

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

All the Best, 4G !!!

Dear 4G,

I had wanted to send something over from Shanghai for your Graduation Ceremony.
But, I ran into some problem with my housing matters here, so I could not find time to do that.

Nonetheless, my wish for you is the same. Study hard and do well for your O-levels!
I believe in all of you! Especially your Chemistry, you can do it!

Just prepare for it and leave no chance to regrets.
As long as you have done your best, it will be good enough.
Of course if you can get an 'A', don't settle for a B.
If you have the ability to get a 'B', don't stop at C.
No one shall fail your Chemistry.

Don't be discouraged if you did not do well for your Prelims,
the real deal is your O-levels!!!!!
You still have time, every day counts!

Take care!!!! Miss you!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home