miss-chui

Friday, August 15, 2008

Air pollution in Shanghai

Shanghai is a big city. It is modern, urbanised and well-developed.
Urbanization brought about improved economy and upgraded the lifestyles of the Chinese.
It also brought about the rise in pollution.


The place I live in, Sunisland, is located at the outskirt of Shanghai. I do not see or feel the ill effect of the pollution.


However, when we visit the inner ring of Shanghai, where the heavy industires are located, this is what we get...



The air is so bad that we can't really see the buildings ahead.

It takes me 5 seconds to decide that I don't want to be there. So I have decided that when I look for an apartment, I will be away from the city area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home