miss-chui

Monday, December 29, 2008

Back in Singapore for vacation !!! (Part II)


My mum, sis and I went to the Kwan Im Temple today.

I met a very interesting man there. He is a deaf and dumb person who is trying to enter the Guiness World Records by travelling around the world on his motorcycle. He has stopped over in Singapore trying to call for some monetary support from us. He interacted with the bystanders and tried to tell us where he has been and what are his plans. We showed our support of course. Really proud of people who pursue their dreams despite the obstacles.


After that, I took a very inspiring shot (at least to me, it is quite inspiring...)
Can you count the number of birds on the tree and the number of birds in the air??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home